Thank you everyone who got the word out about our Fall Fundraiser. It was a beautiful day and we had over 30 players come out to wash cars. The event raised almost $800 and these funds will be used to pay for positional coaching as well as new pinnies. Check out the pictures in the Photo Gallery.
A big thank you to Walter and Net Cost Gas Station (800 Montgomery Ave in Narberth) for giving us use of their facility. It was the perfect location to capture busy Saturday morning traffic.
All of the towels collected for the car wash (thank you parents!) were donated to the very needy pet shelters in devastated Houston, Texas through Francivale Animal Shelter and the Ardmore Pet Value store. A special thank you to Karen Meehan for collecting, washing and delivering the towels!
Past Fundraising Events
Thanks to all who supported the community service fundraiser. Especially to Julie Rome who overlooked the project and Sabina for organizing the communications and the parent volunteers (herself, Josh Petersohn, Jonathan Rome and Kate Smith) and Coach Proud for helping with player recruitment! And a big thank you to Julie Segal for her extra-large donation!
It was a great afternoon of community service and bonding for the boys while we made some good money for the team!
Harriton Boys Lacrosse raised 1,498 lbs @ $.17/lb + $10.00 Spring Fever Funds = $264.66!
Thank you all! Good Fundraiser!
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Tickets due April 28th
Thank you all players and families in selling your 15 tickets which were given to each player at our Mandatory 2017 Kick off Meeting on Monday February 6th.
Here is what you need to remember:
Let us know which one you can help with! or if you have more ideas please share with us.
- Breakfast table - week of 20 March 2017
- Krispy Creme Valentines - February
- Ram Shack - all home games
- Parent Social and a Family social event
- Whiskey & Wine Tasting Parent Social
- Philadelphia Soul Game Family Event
- 2017 Season Programs (Photos and bio’s of all the players)
- Team Store: The Harriton Boys Lacrosse online store will be open for ONE week (ONLY) before the end of January. There will be NEWLY DESIGNED spirit wear items FOR PLAYERS, SIBLINGS AND PARENTS! Items will be delivered before the start of the season. Be on the look out for email with link to the store in the next two weeks! Remember every item purchased raises funds for our team!
2017 Custom Boys Harriton RAM LAX Gear Bag
• 34 X 16 x 16 Black Cordura Nylon bag –sturdy zipper
• White corner mesh gussets with 2 color, Harriton Lacrosse Logo
• Price: $66.00 per bag
• Order Deadline Feb. 7, 2017
• Same exact bag Drexel Men’s Lacrosse Team Uses
NAME of PLAYER: _________________________
Make Checks Payable: Harriton Boys Lacrosse Boosters
Christina Fink, 539 Avonwood Road, Haverford PA. 19041
New and exciting items for players, students, parents and siblings!
Below is the link to the Harriton Boys 2017 Spirit Wear on line store. The store is run by C&M Sporting good in Havertown.
Distribution of items would be around 3rd week of February (but this is not guaranteed)
Store will close 2/7/17
Please note :
1. This store is completely separate from the team Pride Pack. The store is spirit wear available for purchase for your players as well as parents, siblings etc. This is also a team fundraiser and your purchases will help support the team. The store purchases are absolutely voluntary and the Boosters appreciates your support!
2. On the store, the Mom tee shirt is not pictured. Only the wording is pictured. The shirt is a short sleeve dark gray cotton scoop neck.
Many thanks for your support! If you have any questions please email :
Julie Rome firstname.lastname@example.org
Elyse Wackerman email@example.com
Friday, April 28, 2017 7:00-9:30 pm
Invitation to follow shortly and RSVP information. Please put this in your calendar now and think of who might enjoy coming along with you to enjoy the evening.
Questions?- call Christina Fink, Parent Chair of this event- firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-457-3349
Parents Mixer & Silent Auction
Friday, April 28, 2017, 7 PM - 9:45 PM
Buffet Dinner and Beer/Wine Bar, DJ by our very own Mr. Steve Maloney. Casual Attire- Bring Your Boogie Shoes! Please confirm your RSVP's
Questions? Contact Christina Fink
email@example.com or 610-457-3349
We want to send your family to Universal Orlando Resort™. Get out and Play!ENTER NOW